A1 two rounds in an A2?

Will this work? I have a rabbit with two round headlights and just bought a grill for my 89 golf for two rounds. Are they the same can I jack the wiring and lights? I still need to find a rad support though.

Thanks,

-Andrew

Reply to
DruG

Ooops, I guess that should read single round.

-Andrew

Reply to
DruG

Nope. The mountings are totally different for the lights.

The Rabbit is a old-skool headlamp bucket and the lamp is held with a retaining ring. The A2 rounds have far more in common with aero lamps in terms of how they mount and are constructed. The A2 lamps mount to a frame using points that are built right into the lamp itself and then the lamp frame bolts to the car.

Reply to
Matt B.

Thanks Matt.

-Andrew