A2 clutch question?

Ok so I have the green Bently for my van but am lacking on even a haynes manual for my 86 golf... To get to the point...does anyone know the torque specs on the clutch pressure plate for replacing the clutch? The time has come and she's starting to slip. I have done one before but that was a about 4-5 years ago on another golf I had so my memory at the ripe ole age of 29 isn't what it used to be LOL.

Thank to all for this newsgroup info. I now frequent it daily.

Tristen

86 Golf (pepi)not so much now 88 Westfalia (Bogart)
Reply to
Tristen S

75 Nm (55 ft lbs) loosen and tighten diagonally always replace insert with locking compound D6
Reply to
Biz

Thanks for the info

Tristen