Anyone Going to H2O International???

Is anyone from here going to H2O in Maryland? I look at this discussion group alot, though i dont post much but i love reading the info here. Just wondering if anyone was going. It's a good time when you go for the whole weekend maybe get to meet some of people from here at the show.

Reply to
COOLWATER VW CLUB

Rob Guenther

Maryland is a state. the show is in Ocean City. yes its far from you.

Reply to
COOLWATER VW CLUB

Reply to
Rob Guenther

I'd recommend reading threads at VWvortex before spending a weekend at one of these shows. I read about, and heard about from people who did stay stories about hotels getting trashed, cars getting vandalized, stealing, people acting and driving like fools, and a lot of other unpleasantness.

I prefer shows where I can come and go after a few hours. I have been attending VW shows for 25+ years, and the behavior at these shows has declined sharply in the past 5...then again...it could be I am becoming a grumpy old man, just like my kids say.

Reply to
Tony Bad