Cargo Partition for 2003 Passat Wagon

I am looking for a partition that would separate the cargo area of my passat wagon (and the dogs staying back there) from the passenger compartment. VW sells one (a "cargo partition" p/n 3B9017221B) but it costs $450! and looks like you would have to screw it into the moulding which might affect the vehicle's resale value. I saw another one at weathertech.com but that's about it.

Anyone have any other suggestions? I don't mind mounting something to the headliner that would allow a retractable net to be put up and down (like in the Volvo V70s and Audi allroads) but I have not seen any aftermarket parts like this.

Thanks in advance, Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

I have a used oem one from my Passat. It mounts to the latch area of the back seat without damaging the car at all. Can be easily added or removed. I am in CT might be expensive to ship but I am selling mine. Reply if interested.

Reply to
Paul

Since the post you're replying to is over 10 years old, there's a pretty good chance that the OP is no longer interested.

What's wrong with you people?

Reply to
Bert

Oops you are right I thought it said 2014! Probably no longer looking. And I have many things wrong with me.

Reply to
paul