FS Immaculate genuine factory VW (NOS) top boot for 80 -81

I have a brand new vw factory top boot for an 80-81 Rabbit convertible. I drove with it on the car once (not an exaggeration, one time

Reply to
Stephen E Haare

I just noticed that in my origianl post my new computer was using my full name instead of the name that I've always used here (sehaare) so you might not recognize the me as the poster and think that is was someone spamming the group. I still have the boot and it is perfect.

Steve

Reply to
sehaare