hub cap clips, 82 rabbit

Where the heck do you find hub cap clips for early 80s Rabbits? I have an 82 VW pickup with those small chrome caps that fit over 6 inches of the center of the wheel. Where do you find these units? Thanks.

Reply to
Thater

can the dealer still get them for you?

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

The dealer had them about 4 years ago when I got mine. If you can't get them from the dealer let me know and I might still have some.

Reply to
sehaare

It's a VW, correct, so try your dealer! Most VW dealers are tied together by computer so they may be able to tell you which dealer has them in stock.

Reply to
Woodchuck

Assuming your hubcaps are like number 902 on this page:

the part number for the clips is 321 601 175B. Rocky mountain motorworks had them a year ago when I bought mine.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Kidd

I have purchased them from the dealer, local VW Shops/parts shops, junk yards and VW parts catalogues... take your pick.. VW or the junkyard are probably the cheapest...

Reply to
VWGirl