need help with receiver on 95 golf

I just had a Kenwood receiver (KDC-X679) installed in my 95 VW Golf, and it works fine when the car is sitting in the driveway, but once I drive off the unit keeps flicking on and off (especially when attempting to listen to the radio). any idea what is causing the problem or what I can do to fix it?? I can take it back to future shop where it was installed, but that is a bit of a pain at the moment.....

thanks for your help...

lilmissgiggles

Reply to
lilmissgiggles

Rob Guenther

cool.. thanks!

lilmissgiggles

Reply to
lilmissgiggles

dry joint on PCB , Bad connection where power goes in - - sounds dodgy to me

John

Reply to
John Skeldon