New Dimensions Customer Service SUCKS!!!!!!

Do they think all their customers are a bunch of kids??? Is their car show this weekend more important than my electrical issue with their POS wiring harness. Only 1 guy there knows relays & wiring?!? Pretty sad when a consumer knows more than the "technical service" guys, much less the owner. I did plenty of business with them when TurboTim had the place, service always seemed good. Do yourself a favor, spend your $$$ at a retailer who appreciated the value of a customer......not with these jokers!!!

Sorry for the rant! Just fed up after two years of this POS harness draining the battery once a week!

Reply to
MWC

I've been concerned over their service department since last year, with the new owner taking over and Nick, the service advisor, leaving. I've recommended a couple of people to them and they have let me know lately that they have problems getting work done on time, phones are not answered, calls not returned, etc. They were one of the reasons I bought another VW recently-- good work at a fair price. I hate to move on and find a new mechanic, but I don't intend to deal with them unless the operation starts running more smoothly.

Reply to
CSS

I've been concerned over their service department since last year, with the new owner taking over and Nick, the service advisor, leaving. I've recommended a couple of people to them and they have let me know lately that they have problems getting work done on time, phones are not answered, calls not returned, etc. They were one of the reasons I bought another VW recently-- good work at a fair price. I hate to move on and find a new mechanic, but I don't intend to deal with them unless the operation starts running more smoothly.

Reply to
CSS

Funny, they sold me a wrong part, and I can't seem to get in touch with anyone there on the phone. Used to be a good place.

For service, I have had very good experience with Steve Smith Autoservice in Mountain View

Randolph

Who are "New Dimensions"? If they are a local company, you are "ranting" to a much larger than necessary (worldwide) audience. If local, a letter to your hometown newspaper or the BBB would be a lot more effective.

Reply to
Papa

"ranting" to

I believe that they do (used to do?) mail order business at least nationwide throughout the US. They also do service work in their local area.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Hi Nate:

They are still in the online business & mail order business in the U.S. (and possibly in Europe), as I belatedly discovered. Thanks.

Reply to
Papa