Peace Brother

Let me know if I'm having paranoid delusions again, but the voices in my head tell me that one of the more valuable contributors to this group is deliberately ignoring my posts. It all seemed to began after I expressed sincere appreciation for some timely advice, but refused to remit a PayPal donation. I still feel that my refusal was legitimate, as I prefer to "give back" to the group with lively prose and (mostly) simple-minded technical tidbits rather than cash. Have I committed a unforgivable faux pas here? Have I been oblivious to an underground cash economy for VW repair advice that rewards sincere expressions of appreciation with shakedowns for cash, and punishes non-payment with blackball?

Or maybe I've gotten it all wrong. Maybe my recent posts are just so damn stupid that they don't merit a response from this fellow...

Reply to
Kent

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

Like I said, might be paranoid delusions. Thought I'd whine a bit anyway in case this fellow is still a bit cranky about the situation. I really didn't intend to offend anyone in the group (not this time anyway).

I certainly don't own a Touareg and I'm definitely not a doctor (nor do I play one on TV). I might be frugal DIYer (some might say a cheap control freak, but enough about my girlfriend), but I'm not the type of guy who leases an $80,000 Mercedes and then waits in line to save 10 cents a gallon on Costco gas. I do, however, have a six-figure salary if you count one of the zeros to the right of the decimal point.

Reply to
Kent