Power mirror switch/ 95 Passat

Does anyone have a spare power mirror switch for a '95 Passat?

I had to pull the door panel, and thus the mirror switch, and one of the springs that holds the switch to the door panel fell out. I carefully pried the switch case open to reinsert this spring, but careful as I was, one ( or both? Maybe there are two?) of the electrical contacts fell out, never to be seen again. I've tried to fashion a new contact with no success, and need a new switch, even if it is parts only ( gotta have that/those little contact(s) though!)

Please let me know if anyone has one available!

Thanks! Ron/Champ 6

1963 8E5 Champ (Champ 6) 1962 Lark Daytona Convertible (Boomerang) 1995 VW Passat (Vanilla..yuk) 1994 Volvo 850 (Tilley)
Reply to
Ron /Champ 6