Re: FS: 96 VW Jetta Trek - with pix!

Does anyone still have the original bike that came with these Treks? Or am I mistaken and these cars did not come with bikes?

Looks clean Michael, and good luck with your sale!

From: "Michael Herman" snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca >Date: 10/2/2004 6:13 AM Central Daylight Time >Message-id: > > >1996 Volkswagen JETTA TREK >Approximately 119,000 miles >Power Sunroof >Power Locks >Factory Alarm >Factory Fog Lights >Factory Spoiler >Air Conditioning >Dual Airbags >Silver Trek Gauges >Sony CD Player > >New Rims May/04 >New Front Shocks May/04 >New Clutch & 98 VW' Transmission Feb/04 >New Spark Plugs Jan/04 >New Bosch Wiper Blades/Jets Feb/04 >New Windshield Feb/04 >New Amplified Roof Antenna Installed May/04 >New Front Brakes (Sept 04) Rear Brakes / Wheel Cylinders June/04 > > >$5800 CERT & E-TESTED with this rims on the car. > >

>Very nice car, 2nd car .. doesnt get driven much..too nice to take to work. > >Thanks > >Mike > >416 878 1484 > >

dave

The cars did comes with a bike, and I believe the roofrack for the bike too.

Reply to
Rob Guenther

That's what I did. I still have it with under 30 miles used. I think they only came in black.

Reply to
Peter Parker

Thanks Rob! I had thought that the Treks came with the bike.

dave

There was also a K2 edition, it came with skiis.

Reply to
Rob Guenther