Latest threads in Volkswagen, everything elseshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 82 rabbit parts car- forgot the email address
Hi, Forgot to put in my e-mail: netscarf You know the drill, change -at- for @ Thanks, Gary

82 rabbit parts car w/ link to pics
Greetings, I have an 82 rabbit with a 1.7 carbed engine, and 5 speed trans. It's probably only good for parts. The body is pretty much rust- free, but the underside is questionable, as it's been...
1
1

96 Jetta central locking problem
My 96 jetta doesn't lock all the doors anymore. The pump/control module just whines for about 30 seconds then quits. This may be have an obvious answer (like: Yes, fool!) but is this simply a matter...
4
4

1992 GTI Tail lights stay on.
I'm having a very annoying problem with my tail lights, for some reason they seem to stay on almost like i,m constantly braking. The funny thing is they get a little brighter when i do actually brake....
7
7

1999 VW Cabrio Remote Keyless...
I have a 99 vw cabrio. it has pdl, pw, and an alarm. when i bought it it came with only one key, and no remote so i purchased one on E-bay because someone told me all 98+ vws come with keyless entry...
4
4

Help with VW passat
Hi guys, I recently bought a 2001 VW passat and I can't find a latch for opening hood for my car. Does anyone know where is it located ? This is something i tried to check but couldn't find on the...
1
1

Are the New Jettas Selling?
I'm thinking about getting one but the price tag is way too high. They've made the economical Jetta basically into the Passat and made the Passat a luxury car. I don't think most people see VW's as...
21
21

1986 Polo C for sale (UK)

98 Jetta wont start!
Hi All, I have a 5 speed 98 Jetta GT (2.0) that wont start. There is power but the engine is not turning over. When I push in the clutch to start it there isn't even a clicking noise from the starter....
4
4

jet-powered VW-BUG, I want one now !
Thats a riot. A Jet-powered VW - BUG. I want one oh those in my Garage, and a Gas-station too, so I can fill it up.
6
6

1990 VW Golf Diesel problem
Ok I drove the car the other day to the parts store to get a new liner for the sun roof, the car drove into the parking lot fine, but there was that light flashing the one that says something about...
9
9

VW Transporter Synchro
I am thinking to buy 92 VW transporter synchro 2.1 4wd. Anyone know anything about them? Need to give answer to seller asap. Cheers - FAH

Remote not working 2000 Jetta
Hey not really a dork here but just bought a 2000 Jetta last night and the remote worked fine setting the alarm and locking the doors.Went to open the trunk with remote today and it would the trunk...
2
2

Golf jerking resolution??
Hi I am having problems with my golf, where it randomly keeps jerking, will lose speed and then jerk again and pick its speed back up. I took the car down to the local volkswagen garage and they ran a...
2
2

Headlight wiring harness in 94 Jetta
One of the last things I need to put in my car is the headlight/markers/etc light harness. As you can see in the picture below, I have it sitting on the car because I do not know where it should go...