Garage floor Mat

I am in need of a large mat to catch the snow sludge under my truck . Would any of you know of or be able to recommend or have any idea of a good one
that would do this well TIA

What about the rubber type liners that are used in back yard garden and fish ponds? You can buy that off a roll, and I've seen it on rolls that are 16' wide.
Brian