2006 Acura TSX vs. deer (0/1)

2006 Acura TSX vs. a deer. Exactly one month after I bought it.

Man that WICKED sucks!!! Sorry to hear that...I remember when I got my first tiny chip on my brand new 2003 Acura TL windshield and thought that was terrible...can't even begin to compare how insignificant that was compared to you headache...

Everybody OK? I pray they were.
Deer are often lethal. Body mass is man-sized, and just about windshield height. We have the occasional fatality here on account of that.
Lots of deer where I live. Lots of "Night danger: Deer crossing" signs. At night, I drive slow and keep a sharp eye out on the woods past the shoulders, high beams on.
Actually, if there have been an exceptional number of reports of deer in your area, the best thing to do is leave your seatbelt off. That way, should you be faced with the worst case, you can easily duck down below dash height. The deer can then strip off the windshield and roof and you'll be below that level.
Ever smelled a dead deer that's been laying there for a while in the summer? 100x worse than a dead raccoon.
People, please be careful in deer country, especially at dusk, dawn, and at night. Go slow. Watch the shoulders carefully. Deer are lethal.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Try Bears or Moose :-(