My car just got keyed!!! Damn it!!

It just makes me so mad. I didn't even have it parked near anyone at all!
325is Black.
Key mark is deep and about 24" long...

madloof72 wrote on 16 Jan 2006 08:34:52 -0800:

You sure it's a key mark? I have an 8" long wavy scratch on my door, I discovered it was from a rivet on my wife's jeans when she squeezed past it on the drive ...
Dan
yeah this deep and looks like a long swipe....

Really can't understand the mentality of people who do this and to be honest I don't really want to. It's just a shame they are so ignorant and bored.
Get it painted and try to forget it.
(Bet you're in the UK?)
Nope. Im in NJ.
I feel for you.....I hate when people do things like this. Total disregard for other people's property; it's all jealousy.
------------------------------------ Mike Mangione http://www.carforums.net

It's not always jealousy. I've seen plain old GMC's and Ford's keyed because their drivers drove like or parked like a$$holes. Funny what you see over time while you sit in parking lots waiting for your s/o.

I'm suprised. Whenever I've been in the US I've found "car envy" wasn't a big problem. My mate gets cheers in his Ford GT, over here in the UK it would get vandalised if you left it in the wrong area.
I'm sure it varies in the US from area to area as much as in the UK but I thought we were the main culprits! I am seriously considering selliong my M3 because of the increase in car crime over here.
what happened to the wife then ????

I married her - this happened when I first met her :P
As it is, my #93 E36 320i SE isn't a minter anyway, it had a couple of dents in the rear.
Dan

Good issue ! Was the price to pay to get a delicious wife I bet !

...an arse.
:-) DAS Pedant