PING: Adrian or Slim - ZX salgage

I've got a crashed ZX 1.4i which will be going to the great gig in the sky tomorrow but before I do, is there anything on it which is worth stripping off it before I do ?

I noticed that there's an ECU and keypad on ebay

andso far, 38 people have had a look, at a buy it now price of £39.99 then there's the catalytic converter... and the ali engine block if I was really up for it: the engine, 60k, runs /sweet/ and just had a new head gasket and timing belt done at a cost of £200 so there's /plenty/ of life left in it.

I'm loath to scrap it but it must, must go asap.

it needs 2 headlights, one bonnet, one indicator, the front bonnet slam panel thing which runs between the wings and that's about it but I don't have the time, space or inclination to do the work.

is there anything I can salvage off it or shall I get over it and weigh it in ?

Reply to
.

. ( snipped-for-privacy@.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Lowish spec petrol ZX? Just weigh it in. Used bits aren't exactly scarce for them. Get a quid or two extra on the scales and save your knuckles.

Reply to
Adrian

'tis dead. £41.10p (£60 less £5 per tyre due to WEF/S? disposal rules) when I drove it in (haven't driven it for a while) I noticed that the clutch was low and the steering was a bit wandery anyway. it's on a slow boat to china to be a bridge or a sky scraper :-(

Reply to
.