Re: Danke Hannes

Danke das du mein bericht ubernommen hast.

:-)

Bitte, gern geschehen.

That's what CitroNews is for. Anybody who has News about Citroen can post it there. You can also add new links to the links section. For every new link an article in the news section is generated.

Mozilla and Netcscape 6/7 Users can add a Citronews Entry to the sidebar of the browser.

See you in Italy?

I'll be there with my blue 2CV6 club with a lot of meeting and club stickers at the doors. I also have a 2CV-L sticker on the windscreen. Old Austrian black license plate: N580.116

Ciao, Hannes

Reply to
Hannes Hromadka