Re: Danke Hannes

On 2003-07-17, 2Rowdy wrote:

Bitte, gern geschehen.
That's what CitroNews is for. Anybody who has News about Citroen can post it there. You can also add new links to the links section. For every new link an article in the news section is generated.
Mozilla and Netcscape 6/7 Users can add a Citronews Entry to the sidebar of the browser.
See you in Italy?
I'll be there with my blue 2CV6 club with a lot of meeting and club stickers at the doors. I also have a 2CV-L sticker on the windscreen. Old Austrian black license plate: N580.116
Ciao, Hannes
Johannes Hromadka | Email Office: HromadkaJ at