1981 Horn Location

As in, where the hell are they! Or maybe I should ask - "where would they normally be, as I've searched from front to back & I'm sure there
aren't any fitted".
Both the factory & Haynes manuals aren't being helpful.
A quick progress update while I'm here. The good news is I now have nearly all the electrics working, apart from the horn, turn signals, power door locks & passenger window (which goes down but not up). With a bit of luck I may even remember how to refit all the parts I've removed. The bad news is I'm having nightmares about rusty self-tapping screws.
--
Preston.

Aren't they on the front of the radiator core support? That is where they are on most C3s.

Tom in Missouri wrote:

No, they stopped putting them there sometime in the late '70s. I eventually found them, tucked up inside the bodywork in front of the side indicators - one on each side. I can't see any way of getting to them without taking the body off though, so I've just wired in a spare horn I had laying around for now.

--
Preston.