1995 Plymouth Neon

I have a 95 ply neon with a oil leak. It leaves a large puddle on the floor.It has oil on top of the transaxle and it also looks like it is leaking from the bell housing,this is a manual transaxle. I'am not sure
if it is the head gasket or the rear main seal.Would a head gasket leak this much ? The car has 106,000 miles on it.It's been a great little car first problem I have ever had.
Dale

gasket would definitely be my first suspision. Wash it down and see where the oil comes from first.
***

multi-layered gasket that your leak is the head. yes it will leak all over the trans, the cam shaft sensor o-ring going bad will also do that and yes, if you have a rear main leak it will do that also. my advise to you is if you cant get under it to see the oil pouring out, have an oil dye test done on it. It will show all leaks.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech