Need new seats for my 93 d250 LE ext cab.

Any opinions on good aftermarket reclining buckets for this truck? This is a mixed use truck, personal driver and for work. I want cloth, an arm rest, and a good sturdy seat, but not fancy and too costly.
What are your thoughts? Clay

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.