Weird electrical problem

I have a 1991 Dodge W250 4wd diesel that has intermittent dash electrical problems. Speedometer, temperature, and oil pressure jump around and anti-lock brake and brake warning light flash on and off. I
have tried replacing the speed sensor in the differential and voltage regulator but neither helped. I also tried to pull a code from the antilock control module but got nothing. Interestingly, if the truck sits for several days the symptoms will disappear for about 30 minutes before starting up again, but this is only if it sits for 4 or 5 days. What would cause these symptoms to disappear after sitting for awhile?
sound almost like you have a loose ground somewhere.
bryon
And good luck finding it. I would also check the bulkhead connections for corrosion or being loose.