2002 Punto Active Sport Remote Central Locking Upgrade

I have a 1.2 8 valve Punto Active Sport that has central locking but no remote. I have been told that there is an upgrade kit. Can anyone tell me where I can get one / how much and can you fit it
yourself?
--

Regards

Dave Jeffries

The upgrade kit simply replaces the central locking relay and is an easy self install. Can't recall the price exactly but somewheree around 70 - 90 seems about right.
Andy
Thanks Andy, Now got one from a fiat dealer for 67. It's not a simple relay replace though. It's a module that replaces one of the plugs in the fuse box and the plug then plugs into it. There are then 3 wires to connect, but the fuse box has to be removed to get at them. I am going to fit it this afternoon, so, I will post how it went.
Dave Jeffries

Correct, I confused it wioth the Bravo / Brava kit which is involves replacing a relay behind the glovebox with a remote locking relay complete with short antenna.
Good luck with fitting the kit.
Andy
Well, I did fit it the afternoon I said. It took a little over an hour to fit and works perfectly. Taking out the fuse box is a fiddly job and is made easier if all the plugs and relays etc. are removed first. Don't worry about this, as you can't refit incorrectly fortunately. In order to identify which wires to connect the unit to, you have to undo the plugs or, you can use the following:
Wire on Remote Unit Plug on Fuse Unit Wire Tag/Colour on Plug Orange Green/Purple 11/Blue Light Blue Blue/Red 34/Red-Yellow Black Forgot to record it 20/No wire, it inserts into plug
The fourth wire is the aerial and is just tucked up along the dashboard. Good luck. Dave

no
70 -