1984- ?? Camaro rear disc brake conversion for sale

I have the hardware to do a rear disc brake conversion on 1984-199? Camaro / Firebird / s10(with slight mods).
Includes backing plates, rotors, calipers and cliper rebuild kits.
I pulled this off a wrecked camaro about 3 years ago to install on my S10 but sold the vehicle.
Email me at: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.aol.com