what model is this?

Hi, I went by a used car dealer this morning, and i saw a red 3rd gen camaro with colour matched rims. Coudl anyone tell me what option package/ year this could be?

Sounds like a 90-92 either RS or Z28, although I have seen some IROC's with the painted rims. It is very likely that car has a V8, but it's 50/50 on TPI or TBI.
The Freak
ok thanks