2000 Taurus spark plugs

I need to change the spark plugs on my 2000 flex-fuel 3.0 Taurus. The back plugs look tough to get at. I was hoping the plenum wouldn't have to come off. Does anyone have experience in changing plugs on this
motor?
Thanks.
You do have to remove the plenum. Sorry. However, it has an o-ring type gasket (not in shape, just in style) that doesn't need replaced. It's not too bad. Just be careful not to crack the coils.
CJB

Thanks for the info. Though I'm not looking forward to it.
CJB wrote:

The good news is that if you replace the platinum originals with double platinum replacements, you'll probably only have to do it once in the life of the car.
CJB

Yes, I took your advice by following thru and buying a plenum gasket. And that's what I had to do; the plenum HAS to come off. I also bought Autolite DP and the best NAPA wires because it's a lot of work compared with what used to be an easy job on older cars. Took about 5 hours from tool layout till tool cleanup to get it done. Wonder what time rate the garages figure for the same job?
CJB wrote:

I don't have my labor guide here. I'll try to look it up. Glad you had fun. :-)
CJB