E-350 Airbag Warning Light

I have a Coachmen RV built on a E-350 chassis that is flashing a code 47 (4 flashes, a pause, then 7 flashes). I have been all over google, but no reference to a code 47. My cruise control also does not work, but my horn
does. I thought it might be the clockwork assembly, but an out of the vehicle continuity check of all the connections proved good. Any ideas? Thanks.
Any particular year of E-350?
Martin & Debbie Ghioto wrote:

I'm sorry, I forgot to say it was a 1998 E-350.

I also screwed up again. It was the clockspring assembly not clockwork.

i would change the clockwork anyway. i just did the same thing on a 94, and when i changed it, everything worked afterwords. "Martin & Debbie Ghioto"