Ford Truck Question two TIA

We all are so flippin' impressed with the gas prices, and I will try to make this short! The vehicle as I stated in my other post is a 1978 Ford F-100
with a 1972 Mach I motor (302 cid), and a three speed stick shift. I am considering adding a 4 barrel and intake to the truck nothing huge mind you and further I plan a set of headers to help the flow. My question is what is the best MSD ignition going to boost milage and performance? The motor probably only has a little more life in it as it is, and yes in the future there is going to be another 302 in the thing after all I have to have eight cylinders (what kind of car guy would I be? LOL). Thanks again.
Dark

Well, it's a fun toy for fiddlers but you aint ever going to surpass a stock mid-90's F-150 of the same configuration... BUT as said in other post..
This isnt a modder forum,
sign up for forums on:
ford-trucks.com
you pay..DEAL with it!

Saving money by *NOT* buying an MSD ignition system is my best bet, if you're going to run an electronic ignition, Ford built one that will work just fine.
SteveL
snipped-for-privacy@not.a.real.address.com wrote in

every single unit I have put a MSD on has gotten better gas milage. Now if it is cost efficient? that is another story. KB PS you should run the electronic ign and the MSD.
--
Thunder Snake #9
"Protect" your rights or "lose" them.