Multi CD In-Dash Player

Hi,
Does Ford make an in dash Mutli CD Player for the 2001 Taurus?
Thank you,
Bob

snipped-for-privacy@enter.net says...

The only changer available for the 96+ Taurus/Sable is external. Typically it's in the trunk, although newer ones may have it under the center armrest on 5-passenger versions. I'm not even certain if Ford has come out with a SINGLE disk in-dash player for these cars.