Personal Message to Tom

Tom, in a demonstration of his errudite prose, wrote:

It's like this, Tom: Like computers, there is more in common between one make and another of automobiles, than there are differences. The principle commonality is they all run on gasoline (or diesel) and the retail price of those fuel commodities is increasing expotentially. It won't be long before your beloved Ford car is a distant memory. You will be pedal bicycling or walking from place to place. Your response to my post is very much appreciated for what it's worth.

Nice drive-by!
How about answering some of the REAL objections to your so-called facts... If you arent gonna debate it, then just STFU... dont come on here and pick off the easy ones!
While I agree in general with the SOME of the answers you call for, i find your reasoning extremely simplistic and muddle-headed.
So, if you DO debate it, you better come armed with facts, jack!
Because I'm not just older (probably) and smarter, but -from the way you post- I'm a better researcher, than you are.
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, and I got your personal message next to my
ring finger.
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Wow, BY (Tom?) Looks like you've been sucessfully goaded by a troll. Do ya get a reward for that? I've been trying but I guess I'm not quick enough to get zinged.
Leave dat bee alone and he'll go away if you got nottin he want. If you keep swattin at im, he may not sting but you waste a lot of youself swattin at him til HE decide to go away. (Quote by my grandfather Tom D. Swindle)
goaded by a troll?? nah. just bored and figured I would pee in the rectal orifices corn flakes a bit.
Nomen Nescio wrote in message:

====================you should shut the computer off more often.........
you're posting has become somewhat......... how do I put this delicately.......
somewhat........
well...........
oh never mind. If you like hearing yerself talk, then go right ahead....i guess yer reeeeeelly not that much harm after all.
I mean...anybody that's got time to make 4000 posts a month, well.....maybe were keeping you off the streets and away from the little boys.
so keep up the good work, good night, and good posting.
~:~ marshmonster ~tells his kids to watch out fer folks like you~
Nomen Nescio wrote:

============== so........ how close are you to your "life goal" of achieving the honor of being in the million post club?
and...... i'm kinda curious as to why you started this thread in.................
oh...... the honor thing......
never mind
~:~ MarshMonster ~is thinking of out posting you~