Re: I'm thinking about buying a Ford Escort Convertable.

It's at a bargain price, but kneads some work done to it. It will kneed a

> new hood, but I have no idea how much it will cost to replace it. >

How cheap is a "barging price"? What's wrong with the hood? Is it just torn or is there something more serious wrong? And finally why would anyone want a ford escort convertible?

Reply to
Depresion

In article , blank@128.0.0.1 spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

He can afford to abandon it, if the number place gets known

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

The message from "Depresion" contains these words:

P'raps his water butt's sprung a leak.

Reply to
Guy King

Could you lose some newsgroups off this discussion?

Reply to
Duncan Wood