Restoration problem

I'm restoring a 55 Ford and I've got some serious rust damage in the passenger side floor panel. I posted a picture below. Any suggestions on a quality repair would be appreciated.
Doc.
http://xrl.us/befi7n
in article snipped-for-privacy@j8g2000yql.googlegroups.com, DocDice at steven snipped-for-privacy@ymail.com wrote on 2/9/09 6:44 AM:

have a metal smith replace the damaged metal ... weld it in ... new panel work, fill holes, heat it up and put a bunch of small dings in it .. use some silly putty .. sand it down ... paint it ... off you go.
they can cobble up anything you want to make ... Cuba has lots of talent down there ... so give some of their mechanic and body builders a call .. they might have the whole part you need ... to replace out ... like a complete door assembly ... all hand made and ready to go after market for 50s vintage cars and trucks.
sumbuddie wear blind sea
:)
Try J C Whitney, a Ford Collector site or a flee market for replacement panels, WBMS