Snow tires on a Mustang

Thank goodness there are plenty of guys, like our friend dr_jeff that do not have a lift, that can hang out in the NGs and do my proof reading for us. Keep it up, it saves me the trouble LOL

Salt is only used above 10 degrees.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Actually, I do have a lift (elevator) at work, but I would rather take the stairs.

BTW, I have a life, too.

Reply to
dr_jeff

I can hardly believe it, our friend dr_jeff actually took time from his busy practice to proof read another one of my post, I'm flattered. ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I am so glad you noticed!

jeff

Reply to
dr_jeff

I can hardly believe it, our friend dr_jeff actually took time from his busy practice to reply to my post, I'm flattered. ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter