Spark Plugs

Don't mean to be dumb, but I cannot locate the spark plugs on my 2001 Jeep Sahara. The engine is a 2001 Ford 4.0 liter. Can someone help me?

I thought the 4.0 in the Jeep was a straight 6...
CJB

If you really have to ask such a question do yourself a big favor and either study up a bit or take it to someone who has. You open the hood and start messing with things you don't have a clue about and your problems will multiply. Bob