Boot switch stopped working

Hi all I have a station Focus 2005B, the boot opening switch stopped working. I can still open it with the "radiokey".
Its an electric switch with rubber sealing.
What problem has the switch, is it water leaking in and then freezes, or are the switches of poor quality ? /Jorgen

Yes, its a water ingress issue. Its a known problem and my own 2005 model had the switch replaced under warranty.
--
Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website:- www.britjet.co.uk
Paul Giverin wrote: