wiper linkage '91 Ranger

Hi -

I bought a 91 Ranger STX (one I asked the group about earlier) and figured out I have what appears to be bad wiper linkage.

The passenger side wiper doesn't run, and I can move it by hand - it turns the spindle so the arm is firmly attached.

Methinks I need to work on the linkage, but I don't see an obvious way to get to it. Can anyone tell me how to get to it, and will it involve lots of swearing on my part?

Thanks

GMach3