1955 Buick Special

Anyone know who would restore the instrument cluster? Thanks in advance. Mike,

Reply to
± Flipper Mike ®

Hemmings Motor News magazine should have ads for places that specialize in cluster repairs. I know there are ads for auto clock repairs and other restoration services.

Good Luck,

Pops had a two-tone two door, 55 Century back in the day.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,024 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Go to Yahoo and enter "+buick +restore +instrument" in the search window. One site that popped up when I did that is

. Itlooks pretty good.

George Patterson The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.

Reply to
G.R. Patterson III

Reply to
± Flipper Mike ®