Accessories Q

Hi, Can anyone suggest a good site or warehouse for ordering chromed engine accessories?
I have hit quite a few, and none seems to carry what I need - an oil
fill tube for a Chevy 348. This is the type that mounts into the intake manifold, and has a clip on the side for the throttle return spring.
As I said, I have gone to about 30 sites and found zip.
TIA
Miquel

Try asking the people who run this website: http://www.348-409.com /
They have more W-block parts info then most other people. Charles