Good site with VW accessories wanted

Please clarify, are you asking for suppliers or sites that provide only photos & information on accessories like judson superchargers, blaupaunkt radios, pop-outs and things like that? In addition to those stated, places you might check are Vintage Parts Inc, BFY Obsolete, and Koch's. You can also cruise ebay and thesamba.com for items like those I mentioned. - DB

Reply to
DB

I'm looking for sites (info and/or pictures) with VW accessories. Can somebody pass me some URL's ?

Thanks and greetings, Davy

1955 Oval 1969 Beetle 1967 SC
Reply to
Dave

Cip1.com

800luvbugg.com cbperformance.com aircooled.net wulfsbergwest.com westcoastmetric.com

i know theres more but i cant remember them all right now

Reply to
Exille

Hi Dave,

For a pretty good list of the top VW suppliers, etc:

... if this is what your are looking for??

Rich VWbug.com

Reply to
Rich

Thanks for the help, but what I'm really looking for are sites with old accessorie like Hazet toolboxes, thermadors, split radio's .....

Thanks and greets, Dave

1955 Oval 1969 Beetle 1967 SC

"Dave" schreef in bericht news:IPEcc.62560$r% snipped-for-privacy@phobos.telenet-ops.be...

Reply to
Dave

Carsten's page is great:

Scott H

I like this:

every 36hp VW needs - a front spoiler.

Reply to
jjs

That's why they call them "spoilers".=20

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Pretty damn nice site by a guy I know over here. I am selling a pan to him when he has time to comepick it up. He is always selling rare vintage parts and accessories.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thanks to everybody for the advice .....

"Jan Anderss> > Thanks for the help, but what I'm really looking for are sites with old

Reply to
Dave

Reply to
msilvany