Cavalier 94 Rear Glass Weatherstrip

Hi Where can I get it? I have searched for it and exhausted about several online stores and nobody has it. What are people doing to replace the Rear Glass weatherstrip? Is any
other model compatible?
Thanks
Javier
Any 1988-1994 J-Body (Cavalier/Sunfire), except convertables. I would assume your local auto glass place (Speedy/Apple) could help you with that. If not, then a trip to the dealer is in order. If that's a dead end you may be making a trip to the wreckers.
Steve