Repair manual good for 2003 Aztek, recommendations?

A friend of mine bought a 2003 Pontiac Aztec, and would like to a repair manual that would cover the guts of that model. I know that I can get him the official GM shop manual,
for ~$300, or a Chiltons repair manual for ~$100, but I have been told that sometimes there are cheaper repair manuals for "sister" models with identical guts but different bodies. So I'm asking if anyone can recommend such a book for this particular case?
Please email me any suggestions or relevant comments.
--
Rostyk

Rostyslaw J. Lewyckyj wrote:

http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.asp?class%5F2=PON&mk=Pontiac&yr=All+Years&md=Aztek&dt=&module=&from=result&Style=&Sku=GMT03B&itemtype=N&mscsidYJ5QF8U65KQ9PEKQM50B8B2KK33BB82