Runaway Toyota cases ignored

Like I said, apparently you do not know much abort gear ratios, if you think that any Toyota can do 120 MPH at 1,500 RPM.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:23:02 -0500, Mike Hunter fired up the etcha-a-sketch and scratched out:

Okay, mister top-poster, pleas educate me.

Reply to
PerfectReign

I am paid handsomely when asked to teach an engineering 101 class, what makes you believe I would do so for free in a NG? Do a search for the information you seek, WBMA.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:37:02 -0500, Mike Hunter fired up the etcha-a-sketch and scratched out:

Um, because you're the one insisting on bringing it up.

if you have a point, please do prove it or stfu

wbma?

world beard and mustache association?

wideband monopole antenna?

Reply to
PerfectReign

You are the person who is uninformed if you believe any Toyota can do 120 MPH at 1,500 RPM, not me. Obviously you do not want to learn. You apparently prefer to continue to believe what you chose to believe instead. You are of course free to do what ever you chose, however.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Can't say this often, but Mikey is definitely correct on this one. If your Avalanche has a tach you can easily test your theory.

Reply to
Dave

You (PerfectReign) are uninformed if you believe any Toyota can do 120 MPH at 1,500 RPM. ___________________________________________________________________

PerfectReign's Toyota could theoretically go 120 mph at 1500 rpm. All he needs is a final drive axle gear ratio of about 1.10 and an engine that puts out 200 horsepower at a 1500 rpm fast idle.

Reply to
Rodan