2008 Accord - Comments

I have a 2006 Accord EX V-6 and love it. I'd be interested in comments of owners of the 2008 Accord. Thanks.

....keep your '06......

The four door looks like a Saturn.
Ed
chance wrote:

on 10/14/2007. Honda couldn't find me another sedan in that configuration new or used; I didn't feel like waiting 2 months for a 2008 coupe, and I was not going to get burned again with Honda's V6/Automatic transmission issues, so I purchased something non-Honda.
I still have my late wife's 1997 Civic though.

What kind of AT issues?