Exhaust pipe on 90 Accord

Question regarding my split exhaust --
Part #46746 in the picture linked here has rusted through just short of one of the joints and is severed completely.
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/images/domestic/images/walker/0811.jpg
What's the common name for this piece? Connecting pipe? Some seem to call it "muffler," though I thought that referred to the tailpipe piece specifically.
Just trying to read up so I know better what I'm going in to pay for.
Pete from Boston wrote:

In Honda's lingo it's known as the B Pipe.
Eric