Occasional Squeaking When Braking!

My 1998 Honda Civic had 184,200 miles.
At 183,809 miles, I had new rotors and pads put on. However, I did not change the brake fluid. The last time I did that was at 114,800 miles.
However, after this maintenance, I get squeaking when braking. I had this problem even before getting the pads and rotors replaced.
What may be the problem?
warlock162 wrote:

Are the new pads and rotors OEM or aftermarket?

1) Aftermarket pads 2) Incorrect installation.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
warlock162 wrote:

Who did this for you, a Honda shop or a generic brake shop?

Brake fluid should be flushed every 30K miles. http://www.high-road.com/maintenance/maintenance.htm

What type of pads and what brand of rotors were used? The squeaking could be due to inexpensive parts or it could be due to improper installation. Honda specifies that Molykote M77, a very heavy grease, should be used on both the silencer shims as well as the ears of the pads. If this wasn't done, it could lead to squealing brakes.
See the service manual for a '97 Civic here... http://media.honda.co.uk/car/owner/media/manuals/CivicManual/pdf/19-7.pdf
Eric