Re: Greenbox device captures carbon dioxide from your tail-pipe to make biodiesel

22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

M'kay. Lemme see now...
You want to make hydrocarbons from oxycarbons.
Where is the hydrogen going to come from? How will you crack the hydrogen from its chemical prison? How will you split the oxygen from the carbon in the first place? And how will you bind the relevant chemicals together so as to create the needed cetanes?
And can you do all this in any sort of economically plausible manner?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Wot's a cetane?
As for the rest, simply break up one oxygen atom into eight hydrogen atoms, save the excess neutrons as neutronium, and live on the interest! I'm sure the zero-point energy of the other oxygen atom can be used to catalyze the reaction. And the excess gamma radiation can charge your cell-phone batteries!
Any questions, I'll be down in engineering working on the phaser controls.
J.

What diesel is made of.

10-4, Scotty.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 00:43:46 +0000, Tegger wrote:

Hmmm...I wonder...
I found a bunch of old lead piping and plumbing fixtures from when the house was 'converted' to copper plumbing. I wonder if the OP has something that can turn it into gold for me...