Shock Recommendation?

Hey ... I'm going to put 4 new shocks on the 91 Cherokee. I plan to drive it mostly on pavement, with the occasional foray onto washboard dirt roads and the beach. I generally prefer a firm ride.

I've used Monroe Gas-Magnums on my old Chevy pickup and liked them.

Any other recommendations?

Reply to
Robert

I use my 96 Grand Cherokee pretty much as you describe (less the beach). I put Monroe Sensatrac's on 6 years ago and have liked them very much. They have the firm ride you are looking for. I got them from NAPA and they came with a lifetime warranty. I think they still do. Cost was about $40 each.

Reply to
Keith Rogers

I put the el-cheapo ProComp 100s (I think.. or whatever the bottom-of-the-line model is) on my wife's XJ after the stock ones died. She's picky about the ride (doesn't like riding in my TJ anymore.. too rough..) and loved them. I paid $99 for four of them shipped to my door and they threw in a free steering stabilizer.

- Eric "Robert" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@bresnan.com...

Reply to
Eric