Disco I seat cushion

Anyone got one, in decent nick?

I'm only after the foam and only the base part (squab) of the seat. don't need the cover.

I'm after the driver's side, but I suspect that the 2 front ones are both the same.

for a "200" type, although I think the non-leather 300 type are the same as well.

the foam's knackered to the point of discomfort on mine.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

When you say you need the squab does that mean you also require the rubberised stretch pad that holds the seat up by little metal hooks? The reason I ask is I have a Disco 1 seat (unheated version) that is in good condition except I removed the support piece as my own was broken causing the seat to slump. dustyv

Reply to
dustyv