Discovery 2 Air Con.

Hi, all I have just had the air con serviced on the disco, only to find out that the condensor fan has seized. Does anybody know if you can get just the fan motor or am I into a couple of hundred quid for the whole assembly from Land Rover. Had a quick look through the websites I have used before but none seem to do these bits.

Thanks, Neil.

Reply to
Barno

You'll be very lucky indeed to find a motor only. They're available as the complete assy with fans/mounts etc only. Try a wrecker/breaker yard - you'll probably find that the motor is similar enough to something else, eg Freelander... and there's bound to be heaps of those in wreckers.... hehe.

-Craig. Qld, Oz.

Reply to
CraigB

Thanks for that, I have e-mailed some breakers and am waiting for replies.

Neil

Reply to
Barno