Giving up 110 CSW at Easter, anybody interested ?

Reluctantly going to throw in the towel after 10 years of fun and growing family.

John H

Reply to
John H

dont do it..

You'll only get another one, and wish it was this one.....

:)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

John H farted out

We'd love one that we can leave on my sisters farm, we have a few little lanes and mudholes to play in, but probably can't afford it. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I know, I know; trouble is living in South London it's becoming a little impractical and the main reasons have now grown up and are very rarely with us. I am also getting to the age of reversal ie wanting something I could'nt afford when we first got married ( all 320 BHP of it ).

John H

Reply to
John H

What about some details then I could be very interested.

Alan Surrey/Hampshire border

Reply to
Roberts

If you email at header address I will reply as I don't want to insult the group by advertising on group

Ta

John H

Reply to
John H

You might as well just post, it's only blatant spammers who we don't like, regulars often try to flog vehicles in here, or at least post links to their fleabay auctions.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

OK Ian thanks for the encouragement.

110 CSW / 1st reg Dec 1997 / never off roaded (pity ! ) / 98k / cambelt changed @ 55k ( I play safe ! ) / new bushes all round 8000 mls ago / no oil leaks AFAIK ( can't see any on drive ) / total history, 3 yrs Dealer therafter I did all except real pain in neck stuff according to Haynes schedule / filters and oils changed every 6000mls / gearbox oil renewed 4mths ago ( clean oil out, no nasty metal bits ) / 12 seats / DB tow bar ( never towed ) / L range still free and works but as new as never needed ! / has lifelong Tracker alarm / only rust spot I can see is in rear x - member due to me reversing into sharp point and not sorting 5 years ago ( size of fifty pence piece ) but solid all around the hole and the rest / solid B head / BFG AT all round 2 new 2 with ~ 5000mls to go / spare good / roof rack and ladder if needed. / has upgraded spider and immobiliser so as to get over intermittent fault problem ( LR fitted ) / new st box and track rod ends ( as advised at last MoT ). No smoke and good print out from MoT test / All bills from day 1 down to bulbs, oil, filters etc / all MoT's from 1st to current / garage bills ( Beadles/ Roberts Country Vehicles/ Dakar Cars ) to show mileage genuine. Speedo has a screw hole drilled into perspex just above the screw that holds the mlieometer so I could tighten it when it came loose but not to wind back mileage!! The MoT's show I have done almost exactly 10000 mls a year since new. Always insured with NFU./ Sunroof

Can't think of owt else, but throw questions if you want.

Main reasons for letting it go

  1. family grown up
  2. Ken F...g Livingstones LEZ for London

John H

Reply to
John H
"

It sounds good to me so how much were you looking for?

Regards Alan

Reply to
Roberts

So far I have 6750 part exc, so going private I would be after 8k

Reply to
John H

Regards Alan

Reply to
Roberts

aha SWMBO :-))

Reply to
John H

SWMBO has said no and will not allow it until after easter break when we go to IoW. Oh well at least I can now start to dream of a Monaro ( possibly )

Thanks for all replies

John H

Reply to
John H