I love it when a plan comes together! :)

9 months or so ago my mate's missus saw me scraping paint off my 101 and remarked that it would be great to turn up to their wedding in it!..

Against all odds I actually managed to do it and the 101 succesfully transported the bride thismorning! A 101 decked out in baloons and ribbon is definatelty a memorable and noticeable wedding 'ride' :) better than those other 'classic cars'!

If anybody asks you to take them to a wedding in a 'project' car then think _really_ hard before saying yes! I will not miss the last month or so of late nights spent putting the finishing touches onto it!

Now if i can crack the ring of friends who im sure had a pool going against me managing it then i could be in for some money! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

ranewman